The following programs are in this category.
- Bariatric Informational Seminar
Meets the second Monday of each month at 6 p.m. in Classroom 3.
Program Contact: Call 812-523-5230 for more information.
- Bariatric surgery has helped thousands lose significant amounts of weight. To learn more about your options, attend this FREE education seminar. Topics covered will include the benefits of bariatric surgery, how the procedure is performed, and the treatment process. Presented by the Schneck bariatric program coordinator and bariatric surgeon.
To register online for this event select the desired date from the list below:
- Joint Replacement Seminar
Call 523-3311 for upcoming dates and locations.
- Informational seminar for patients considering joint replacemnt. Presented by program coordinator and a Schneck Orthopedics & Sports Medicine surgeon.
Return to the Categories
- Look Good... Feel Better
Meets Mondays from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Program Contact: Call your American Cancer Society at 1-800-227-2345 to register and reserve your spot.
- Look Good...Feel Better provides information and cosmetic advice to women battling cancer. This training includes hands-on instruction about makeup, skin care, and suggestions for using wigs, turbans, and scarves. It also includes tips on nail care while undergoing treatment.
Cosmetics are provided for your personal make-over. This program is FREE of charge and facilitated by trained, licensed cosmetologists - all American Cancer Society volunteers.
Caregivers are not allowed under national program guidelines to attend the class. This is due to patient confidentiality and comfort level of other women attending.