World-Class Cancer Care.
Schneck’s Cancer Center is Accredited with Commendation by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons. We have also earned the Outstanding Achievement Award by the CoC—one of only a select group of cancer programs across the United States to have achieved this prestigious honor.
Receiving care at Schneck’s CoC-accredited program ensures that our patients will have access to:
- Comprehensive care, including a range of state-of-the-art services and equipment
- Multispecialty, team approach to coordinate the best treatment options
- Information about ongoing clinical trails and new treatment options
- Cancer-related information, education, and support
- Cancer registry that collects data on type and stage of cancers and treatment results and offers lifelong patient follow-up
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care
- Quality care close to home
Schneck is close to home.
Seymour, Indiana, is a community of 20,000 in the heart of the Midwest. It is located one hour south of Indianapolis, one hour north of Louisville and one and one-half hours west of Cincinnati. Schneck Medical Center has been serving Seymour and the surrounding areas since 1910.
Schneck is a Magnet Hospital.
Schneck Medical Center is one of only a few Magnet hospitals in Indiana. Magnet status is an award given by the American Nurses' Credentialing Center (ANCC), an affiliate of the American Nurses' Association, to hospitals that satisfy a set of criteria designed to measure the strength and quality of their nursing.