We're more than just traditional medicine
Blending scientifically proven alternative practices with the best of conventional medicine, Integrative Medicine defines health as much more than the absence of disease. Focusing on preventive care, it views health as the cohesive balance of mind, body, and spirit.
Services we offer:
- Physician Consultation
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Nutritional Strategy
- Intravenous (IV) Vitamin Therapy
- Chelation Therapy
- Pain Neutralization Technique
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent
- Herbal Medicines and Nutritional Supplements
Integrative Medicine features Dr. Steve Windley, a board-certified family practice physician with special training in integrative medicine. Dr. Windley recommends the therapy that best serves each patient’s needs, one which will stimulate or facilitate your own natural healing potential.