Occupational Therapy helps patients achieve and maintain independence. Encompassing injury, illness, and developmental delay, our specialists develop a treatment plan to help patients regain or gain skills for everyday activities.
Occupational Therapy treats:
- Hand, wrist and elbow injuries
- Lymphedema therapy (certified specialist)
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Pediatrics, adults and older adults
- Activities of daily living
For more information about Occupational Therapy, please call (812) 522-0177 or email us