Schneck's physical therapists focus on recovering from orthopedic injuries or surgery. Our team is nationally recognized by The Joint Commission for the excellent care of joint replacement patients. We extend that excellence to patients of all ages - babies through seniors - and for all ailments - sprains and strains through major orthopedic surgery.
Physical therapy can help restore function and mobility by:
- Relieving pain caused by surgery or medical problems
- Building muscle strength, increase mobility, and improve circulation
- Helping patients recovering from illness or accidents learn to stand, walk, and grasp
- Teaching physically disabled patients to improve basic functions
Specifically, Rehabilitation Services treats:
- Musculoskeletal injuries: lower back, shoulder, spine (cervical), knee, etc.
- Sports Medicine: injury prevention in athletes, post-surgical interventions, injury rehab
- Neurological rehab: stroke (CVA), traumatic brain injury, neuropathy, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis
- Pediatrics: developmental delay, Down Syndrome, etc.
- Balance: Gait and balance training, fall prevention
For more information about Physical Therapy, contact Rehabilitation Services by calling (812) 522-0177 or by email