Schneck Infusion Center
Our Infusion Center offers privacy and comfort for your outpatient infusion needs.
Schneck's Infusion Center provides outpatient services for patients needing procedures such as:
- IV antibiotics, fluids, and associated therapies
- Foley catheter changes
- Peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC) placement
- Blood draw via PICC, port, catheter, or vein
During your visits, you can expect:
- Admission assessment and medical review at your first visit
- Explanation of your therapy that day and subsequent visits
- Caring, experienced staff - our specially trained nurses are experts in the insertion of IVs and PICC placement.
Patients are scheduled by appointment and a physician referral is required.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
If you have any questions about infusion therapy, please contact the Infusion Center by calling (812) 523-7835 or by email.
"The staff in the Infusion Center are amazing. All of them."
~Karrie, Schneck Infusion Center Patient
Stay Informed. Get Involved.
Explore new posts and learn about upcoming events in the Schneck community.