Schneck Infusion Center
Our Infusion Center offers privacy and comfort for your outpatient infusion needs.
Schneck's Infusion Center provides outpatient services for patients needing procedures such as:
- IV antibiotics, fluids, and associated therapies
- Foley catheter changes
- Peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC) placement
- Blood draw via PICC, port, catheter, or vein
During your visits, you can expect:
- Admission assessment and medical review at your first visit
- Explanation of your therapy that day and subsequent visits
- Caring, experienced staff - our specially trained nurses are experts in the insertion of IVs and PICC placement.
Patients are scheduled by appointment and a physician referral is required.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
If you have any questions about infusion therapy, please contact the Infusion Center by calling (812) 523-7835 or by email.
"Lovely experience, every single time, thank you!"
~Claudia, Schneck Infusion Center patient
Schneck Infusion Center Location
Schneck Infusion Center is located on the second floor of the Outpatient Care Center.
Stay Informed. Get Involved.
Explore new posts and learn about upcoming events in the Schneck community.