Schneck Cancer Center
The Schneck Cancer Center has everything you expect of a top-flight Cancer Center – knowledgeable and caring staff, state-of-the-art technologies, and most importantly comprehensive services under one roof. And it’s right here in Seymour, Indiana. We built it here for one reason: You.
Systemic therapies target cancer cells throughout the body using the latest chemotherapy oncology technologies and treatments.
If you have specific questions about our medical oncology capabilities, please contact the Cancer Center by calling (812) 522-0480 or emailing us.
Four-dimensional CT with respiratory gaiting, stereotactic radiation therapy, linear accelerator and IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy) technologies combine to provide highly targeted treatment. Thanks to these technologies, we have the pinpoint accuracy we need to treat only the affected tissue without compromising surrounding healthy tissue.
Nurse Navigators: Guiding You Through Treatment
A cancer diagnosis can be life changing. Schneck's Nurse Navigator is specially trained to coordinate the clinical, educational, and supportive needs of our patients who are either facing a possible cancer diagnosis or are newly diagnosed with cancer. From the time of an abnormal biopsy, the Navigator is available, providing education, support, and assistance to obtain comprehensive cancer care at Schneck Medical Center.
How a Nurse Navigator Assists Patients
- Coordinates with the patient, family, and caregivers to provide timely appointments and procedures
- Links the patient with appropriate resources such as social workers, who can be a valuable resource for financial and social care
- Provides education throughout the disease process for the patient, family, and caregivers
- Facilitates communication between the patient and providers
- Links the patient with appropriate follow-up care at completion of treatment
Schneck Cancer Center Providers
World class cancer care close to home.
"Dr. Maryfield is an amazing, caring, and compassionate doctor. We are so blessed to have him at Schneck to care for patients."
~ Beverly, Schneck Cancer Center Patient
Stay Informed. Get Involved.
Explore new posts and learn about upcoming events in the Schneck community.