Schneck Pain Center
Schneck Pain Center is dedicated to the effective treatment and management of pain.
Our purpose is to identify the underlying cause of pain and cure it. When a cure is not possible, pain management is used to reduce the devastating impact of pain and help patients resume lives that are as normal and pain-free as possible.
The Pain Center offers evaluation, treatment, and follow-up for a wide range of pain conditions including headaches; fibromyalgia; chronic pain of the low back, knee or neck; post surgical symptoms; and vertebral compression fractures.
Patients are referred to the Pain Center by their primary care provider or specialist provider to help manage or diagnose pain conditions. Our office works closely with primary care and specialist providers to ensure a cohesive plan of care is maintained for patients.
"Dr. Dec and his staff are always so friendly. Dr. Dec takes time with his patients and actually listens."
- Bethany, Schneck Pain Center Patient
G. Paul Cooper, DOPain Medicine View Info »
Cathy R. Hildebrand, NPBariatrics/Surgical Weight Loss View Info »
Elizabeth A. Jackson, NP-CPain Medicine View Info »
Roberta Darlene Kilburn, NPPain Medicine View Info »
Specialized Areas of Focus
- Chronic low back pain with or without leg involvement
- Chronic neck pain with or without arm involvement
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- Chronic knee pain, including pain after surgery
- Vertebral compression fracture
- Joint, nerve, and muscle injections, with ultrasound or X-ray guidance as needed
- Spine injections for diagnostic and therapeutic benefit
- Radiofrequency Ablation/Neurotomy (lumbar spine, thoracic spine, cervical spine, and knee)
- Spinal cord stimulation and dorsal root ganglion stimulation (trial and implantation)
- Targeted drug delivery (spinal “pump” for cancer-related pain)
- Vertebroplasty/Kyphoplasty for vertebral compression fracture, Sacroplasty for sacral fractures
- Lidocaine and Ketamine infusion therapy
On your first visit, please bring any X-rays, MRI, CT, or films relating to your pain condition.
We also complete a thorough review of medications. Bring a list of all the medications (prescription and over-the-counter) you are currently taking, including the name, dosages, frequency, and length of time you have been taking them. Please bring a similar list of the medications you have taken within the past year, but not currently taking, including the effectiveness of each medication and why you stopped taking them. Any drug allergies or sensitivities you have should be noted prominently.
Your physician's office should be able to assist you in obtaining these films and records.
The Pain Center services are available by appointment only. If you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. We ask you contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
Arrive at the Schneck Professional Building, Level 5 at least 15 minutes prior to your first appointment. You can register at the reception window. A member of our staff will welcome you when it is time for your appointment.
Appointment lengths may vary based upon the type of visit you have scheduled. A guest may accompany you to the appointment. If an invasive procedure, such as an injection, is to be performed, you will be encouraged to bring a licensed driver with you.
Schneck Pain Center Location
The Pain Center is in the Schneck Professional Building. Click on the location to see hours of operation.
Schneck Pain Center
411 W. Tipton St.
Seymour, IN 47274
Call for AppointmentPh. 812-524-4253 Fax: 812-524-4255
Conditions and Treatments
We treat a variety of chronic pain symptoms with the latest technology and procedures.
- Cancer-related Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Neck and Thoracic Spine Pain
- Pain After Stroke or Trauma
- Radio Frequency Ablation
- Spine injections
- Targeted drug delivery
- infusion therapy
Stay Informed. Get Involved.
Explore new posts and learn about upcoming events in the Schneck community.