If you’re interested in living a healthier lifestyle, you’ve come to the right place. At Schneck Primary Care, we know a fresh start can feel out of reach. Our providers are here to help you set goals and start working towards them on your terms. It’s time to take back your health.
5 Physical Health Tips
We’ve all been there, looking for ways to work on our wellness. Everyone’s goals are different, and that’s okay. From weight loss tips to nutrition services, there’s no standard solution for how you make your health yours. However, here are some starting points:
- Plan a way to achieve goals
- Partner with an accountable person
- Exercise at least 30 minutes daily
- Nourish with heart-healthy food
- Rest at least 7 hours nightly
We want to see you achieve your health goals. Balancing physical and mental wellness is part of improving overall health. We’ll help you do both in a way that works with your lifestyle.
5 Mental Health Tips
Feeling overwhelmed? Don’t worry! At Schneck Mental Health and Wellness, we know it’s hard to focus on making your health yours if you’re not in the right headspace. Maintain the health of your body and mind when you alleviate stress and follow some useful methods:
- Socialize with supportive people
- Make an effort to be mindful
- Reduce your device screen time
- Find happiness in hobbies
- Break big tasks into smaller ones
Focus on your mental health to benefit yourself and everyone around you. Finding balance doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Begin by applying a few of our tips to your daily routine.