Podiatry Care at Schneck
Take control of your mobility with Schneck Orthopedics & Sports Medicine. From diabetic foot care to ankle weakness, our podiatrists help patients get back on their feet with various therapies.
Expert Podiatry & Orthopedic Treatment
The Schneck Orthopedics & Sports Medicine department of Seymour, Indiana provides a range of treatments including:
- Podiatric surgery for hammertoes, bunions, heel spurs, and diabetic foot procedures
- Diabetic Wound Care including shoe fitting, callus and sore care, nail trimming, injury prevention and general education about foot care for those with neuropathy
- Wound Care including the treatment of wounds to the lower extremity
- Custom Orthotics for arch and foot support
- Routine Care including callus and nail maintenance, ingrown nail treatment, and fungal infection treatment
Your primary care provider can offer a referral for evaluation if you are experiencing symptoms such as pain during walking, injuries to the foot or ankle area, diagnosis of diabetes, or other podiatry ailments that do not respond to recommended treatments.
Dr. Jason Woods and Dr. Wendy Goldstein of Schneck Orthopedics and Sports Medicine are board-certified podiatrists who provide exceptional care for a variety of foot and ankle disorders.
Ortho Walk-In Clinic
Schneck Orthopedics and Sports Medicine offers a walk-in clinic for fast access to care for urgent needs. Sprains, breaks, damages to joints, and a variety of other emergency orthopedic needs are quickly addressed.
The Walk-in Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 11:30am and is located in Seymour, Indiana.
No appointment needed. Just walk in!Get Directions
Podiatry Care Locations
Click on a location to see hours of operation.
411 W. Tipton St.
Seymour, IN 47274
Call for AppointmentPh. 812-524-3311 Fax: 812-524-3310
Call for AppointmentPh. 812-752-7444
Call for AppointmentPh. 812-883-1760
Podiatry Conditions Treated at Schneck
Below is a list of common podiatry and orthopedic conditions treated at Schneck Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.
Schedule a Podiatry Appointment Today
Your health is yours. We're here to help keep it that way. Schedule an appointment to prioritize your health from head to toe.
Stay Informed. Get Involved.
Explore new posts and learn about upcoming events in the Schneck community.