Podiatry Care at Schneck
From injuries to diabetic foot care and pain to ankle weakness, the podiatrists at Schneck Orthopedics & Sports Medicine offer therapies to help patients of all ages regain mobility.
We'll get you back on your feet.
Expert Podiatry & Orthopedic Treatment
The Schneck Orthopedics & Sports Medicine department of Seymour, Indiana provides a range of treatments including:
- Podiatric surgery for like hammertoes, bunions, heel spurs, and diabetic foot procedures
- Diabetic Wound Care including shoe fitting, callus and sore care, nail trimming, injury prevention and general education about foot care for those with neuropathy
- Wound Care including the treatment of wounds to the lower extremity
- Custom Orthotics for arch and foot support
- Routine Care including callus and nail maintenance, ingrown nail treatment, and fungal infection treatment
Your primary care provider can provide a referral for evaluation if you are experiencing symptoms such as pain during walking, injuries to the foot or ankle area, diagnosis of diabetes, or other podiatry ailments that do not respond to recommended treatments.
Dr. Jason Woods and Dr. Wendy Goldstein of Schneck Orthopedics and Sports Medicine are board-certified podiatrists who provide exceptional care for a variety of foot and ankle disorders.
Ortho Walk-In Clinic
Schneck Orthopedics and Sports Medicine offers a walk-in clinic for fast access to care for urgent needs. Sprains, breaks, damages to joints, and a variety of other emergency orthopedic needs are quickly addressed.
The Walk-in Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 11:30am and is located in Seymour, Indiana.
No appointment needed. Just walk in!Get Directions
Podiatry Care Locations
411 W. Tipton St.
Seymour, IN 47274
Call for AppointmentPh. 812-524-3311 Fax: 812-524-3310
Call for AppointmentPh. 812-883-1760
Call for AppointmentPh. 812-752-7444
Podiatry Conditions Treated at Schneck
Below is a list of common podiatry and orthopedic conditions treated at the Schneck Orthopedics and Sports Medicine department.
- Diabetic Foot Infections
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Sprains and Ligament Tears
- Hammer Toe
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Pain
- Heel Spurs
- Flat Foot
- Nerve Problems
- Foot Deformaties
- Ankle Deformaties
- Ingrown Toenail
- Fungal Nails
Schedule a Podiatry Appointment Today
Stay Informed. Get Involved.
Explore new posts and learn about upcoming events in the Schneck community.