Schneck Internal Medicine
Schneck Internal Medicine provides primary care to patients from newborn to elderly. Both healthy and medically complicated children and adults are cared for. In addition to providing primary care, Schneck Internal Medicine offers consultative services for difficult medical problems with a referral from the patient's primary care provider.
The Schneck Internal Medicine practice consists of an Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician, an Internal Medicine Physician, and a nurse practitioner.
Our Med-Peds physician provides primary care to patients throughout their lifespan.
Our Internal Medicine physician provides primary care to patients 16 years of age and older.
Schneck Internal Medicine provides primary care for both healthy and medically complicated children and adults.
In addition to providing primary care, Schneck Internal Medicine offers consultative services for difficult medical problems with a referral from the patient’s primary care provider.
Schneck Internal Medicine is your healthcare expert in:
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions
- Knowledge of both internal medicine and pediatrics
- Ongoing care of chronic illnesses
- Care of patients with more than one disease
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Primary care
- Referrals for complicated diagnostic problems
Schneck Internal Medicine Walk-In Hours
Schneck Internal Medicine is now offering established patient walk-in hours. Patients with minor illnesses can be seen on a walk-in basis Monday-Friday from 8:30-11:30am. Annual exams, immunizations, and chronic conditions do require an appointment.
Schneck Internal Medicine Providers
Experts in adult and pediatric medicine.
Meet Dr. Willie Talbert
Dr. Willie Talbert has joined the team at Schneck Internal Medicine. Learn more about his background and practice.
Dr. Talbert is accepting new patients.
Meet Dr. Grant Olsen
Dr. Olsen introduces Schneck Internal Medicine and describes what types of conditions and treatments might be seen at Schneck Internal Medicine.Call Us
Schneck Internal Medicine Conditions & Treatments
Schneck Internal Medicine treats patients of all ages. Patients may be seen for primary care, family care, pediatrics, or chronic disease management.
- ADD/ADHD Evaluation and Care
- Acid Reflux
- Adrenal Conditions
- Adult Care
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Animal Bites
- Atypical Headaches and Facial Pain
- Back Pain
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment
- Cancer-related Pain
- Checkups and Well Child Visits
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Chronic Pain
- Cognitive & Memory Impairment
- Colon Cancer
- Depressive Disorders
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Diabetic Foot Infections
- Diabetic Neuropathy and Raynaud's Phenomenon pain
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- Fibromyalgia Pain
- Geriatric Care
- Graves' Disease
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Kidney Disease
- Laceration repair
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Nodules
- Medication Administration
- Medication Compliance
- Medication Management
- Migraine and Cluster Headaches
- Minor skin surgeries
- Neck pain
- Nerve Problems
- Newborn Care
- Pain Due to Poor Blood Flow or Nerve Irritation
- Parkinson's Disease
- Pediatric Therapy
- Pituitary Conditions
- Prostate Health
- Prostate Study
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Pulmonary Artery Hypertension
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Pulmonary Infections
- Pulmonary function testing
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Routine Exams
- Sexual Function/Dysfunction
- Sick Visits
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infection
- Sleep Testing
- Sports Physicals
- Sprains and Ligament Tears
- Stress Management
- Teen Health
- Thyroid Disorders
- Tick-borne Illnesses
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Vision and hearing screening
- Weight Management
- Yearly Pelvic Exam
Stay Informed. Get Involved.
Explore new posts and learn about upcoming events in the Schneck community.