Schneck Internal Medicine
Schneck Internal Medicine provides primary care to patients from newborn to elderly. Both healthy and medically complicated children and adults are cared for. In addition to providing primary care, Schneck Internal Medicine offers consultative services for difficult medical problems with a referral from the patient's primary care provider.
The Schneck Internal Medicine practice consists of an Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician, an Internal Medicine Physician, and a nurse practitioner.
Our Med-Peds physician provides primary care to patients throughout their lifespan.
Our Internal Medicine physician provides primary care to patients 16 years of age and older.
Schneck Internal Medicine provides primary care for both healthy and medically complicated children and adults.
In addition to providing primary care, Schneck Internal Medicine offers consultative services for difficult medical problems with a referral from the patient’s primary care provider.
Schneck Internal Medicine is your healthcare expert in:
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions
- Knowledge of both internal medicine and pediatrics
- Ongoing care of chronic illnesses
- Care of patients with more than one disease
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Primary care
- Referrals for complicated diagnostic problems
Schneck Internal Medicine Walk-In Hours
Schneck Internal Medicine is now offering established patient walk-in hours. Patients with minor illnesses can be seen on a walk-in basis Monday-Friday from 8:30-11:30am. Annual exams, immunizations, and chronic conditions do require an appointment.
Schneck Internal Medicine Providers
Experts in adult and pediatric medicine.
Meet Dr. Willie Talbert
Dr. Willie Talbert has joined the team at Schneck Internal Medicine. Learn more about his background and practice.
Dr. Talbert is accepting new patients.
Meet Dr. Grant Olsen
Dr. Olsen introduces Schneck Internal Medicine and describes what types of conditions and treatments might be seen at Schneck Internal Medicine.Call Us
Schneck Internal Medicine Conditions & Treatments
Schneck Internal Medicine treats patients of all ages. Patients may be seen for primary care, family care, pediatrics, or chronic disease management.
- Lung Nodules
- Cognitive & Memory Impairment
- Medication Compliance
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Pulmonary Infections
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- Diabetic Foot Infections
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Grave's Disease
- Adrenal Conditions
- Pituitary Conditions
- Chronic Pain
- Sprains and Ligament Tears
- Nerve Problems
- Atypical Headaches and Facial Pain
- Migraine and Cluster Headaches
- Cancer-related Pain
- Fibromyalgia Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Pain Due to Poor Blood Flow or Nerve Irritation
- Diabetic Neuropathy and Raynaud's Phenomenon pain
- Back Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neck pain
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Sexual Function/Dysfunction
- Acid Reflux
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Prostate Health
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Thyroid Disorders
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infection
- Animal Bites
- Tick-borne Illnesses
- Pulmonary Artery Hypertension
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Routine Exams
- Yearly Pelvic Exam
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment
- Prostate Study
- Minor skin surgeries
- Laceration repair
- Pulmonary function testing
- Vision and hearing screening
- Geriatric Care
- Adult Care
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Stress Management
- Weight Management
- Checkups and Well Child Visits
- Sports Physicals
- ADD/ADHD Evaluation and Care
- Teen Health
- Newborn Care
- Sick Visits
- Medication Management
- Medication Administration
- Pediatric Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Sleep Testing
Stay Informed. Get Involved.
Explore new posts and learn about upcoming events in the Schneck community.